2013年9月22日 星期日

Am I ?

Am I ? Line dance     
Choreographed by: Cato Larsen (Apr 08)
Music: Am I Supposed To Love Again by Veronica Akselsen 
(CD: MGP Melodi Grand Prix 08 [110bpm])
Descriptions: 32 count - 4 wall - Beginner/Intermediate level line dance

編舞者Demo

Music (MV)


Can’t believe the World still turns
That stars are shining bright
That the ocean strokes the shoreland
As if everything is right

Can’t believe the winds aren’t crying
“It’s the end of time”
And the fact that my heart still is beating
Feels just like a cry

Am I suppose to love again?
How is it gonna be the same?
When I know I’ll never feel
The way I felt when you were holding me

Am I suppose to just go on?
Forget that you’re the only one
Am I suppose to love again
When I can’t breath

I noticed how there’s nothing more
I really want to do
And how every room feels empty
Though the crowd is through and through