2014年7月1日 星期二

The Urban Myth

The Urban Myth  Line Dance      
Choreographer : Michael Kaufmann (Oct 2013)
Descriptions: 32 count , 4wall , Intermediate level line dance
Music: Good Thing by Keith Urban
(Demo)



編舞者Demo


Music (MV)



Mmm, just hold it now, let me put my drink down
Baby, tell me are you really for real?
Swingin side-to-side, doin that electric slide
Spinnin on your pretty little cowgirl boot heels
And you're all alone and that ain't right
A girl like you should have the best of everything
Like someone to treat you right
What I wouldn't give to hold you close
Longer than tonight

[Chorus:]
Cause I know a good thing when I see it
And you got somethin like I ain't never see before
Yeah, I know a sweet dream when I dream it
Just give me one chance and you'll never be lonely no more

The possibilities, mmm, they're killin me
Like you're killin every dude in the room with the way you move
And you ain't slowin down, my heads spinnin' round
But this neon buzz is a-gettin me up and I wanna get down with you

[Repeat Chorus]

[Solo]

[Repeat Chorus]

沒有留言: